Monday, October 9, 2017

Milad My Daddy, Abi Himada, Maitreya and Muhandas


I am not sure what is the meaning of our names, but my daddy said that our name contains our Prophet' Muhammad name in the different holy books from different religions.

How come you know dady? I am curious to ask him....

Queency, you will need to read a lot, not only your school's books but also other history books, non-fiction books, visual books, or other your favorite books


Today is 11 October 2017, is his birthday,  37 years ago. He welcomed me in 2013, then welcomed Maitreya Adilla Sultanah in 2015, and now welcomed Muhandas Elthamis Haroki in 2017.

Thank you to the best friend, daddy for us, Abi.
Thank you for the delicious foods for us daddy, you are the best chef for our growth.
Thank you to listen to my words, my cries, my happiness, and my stories.
Remember, if you are angry with our naughtiness, please then say sorry to us..daddy, because we always love you


We are family, daddy....that what I always to say to my daddy and my mommy
We support each other.
Queency will help mommy to take care Adilla and Muhandas when you work.
Mommy will play with me and Adilla when Muhandas sleeps.
Queency will play with Adilla when Momy takes care Muhandas, feeds Muhandas.
My daddy always provide delicious foods, therefore, we do not feel hungry at home when he is working.
My daddy always read a book for me.



We always love you



Muhandas and Abi, 2017

Adilla and Abi, 2015

Queency and Abi, 2013

Abi and two queens

Eden Garden, 2016

Three of us in Auckland hospital to welcome Muhandas, 2017


Ummi
Queency Qoryra Himada
Maitreya Adilla Sultanah
Muhandas Elthamis Haroki

Auckland 11 October 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment