Saturday, October 7, 2017

Welcome to my brother, Muhandas Elthamis Haroki



Friends, Queency and Adilla has a new brother now, Muhandas. He was delivered in Auckland, 6th of September 2017. We are happiest sisters to welcome him. We met him in her third day in hospital, because my father should accompany my mommy during the Caesarian operation in the first day and we should go to the AUT childcare on the second day.

I had to wake up in the early morning, 5.30 am on my mom's operation schedule. Adilla wake up first, then me. We went to toilet, and my mom prepared our food, toys and we were dropped to our neighbour room, Zainab Mom. She is very kind neighbor from Pakistan. She also has a baby and one daughter, Zainab, who is also my friend. Mom took pillow too to Zainab's room because everyone was still sleeping at that morning. My dad picked us up in the evening after my mom was a bit settle after her big operation. When my dad was arrived home, we ask our daddy, 'Abi, where is mommy'?
Yes, four nights without momy at home were painful, however, we were getting closer to my daddy, particulalry Adilla.

Tomorrow, we would go to AUT childhood centre, we should sleep now, abi said.

We woke up, and we did not see mommy at home. My daddy prepared everything and then dropped us in the chidhood centre and visited mommy in the hospital. In the evening, my daddy picked us up and went home. I missed my mommy and I wanted to see my little brother, Muhandas very much.

On the third day, we went to the hospital together. After arriving, I directly played with Muhandas, but Adilla was still strange with Muhandas. She did not want to hug Mommy, and keep to hug my daddy.  Time was going very fast, time to go home, daddy said. I was sad to leave my momy and my brother at the hospital, but a midwife would take care them. Momy said, she just need to push the button if she was not feeling well or need any help. So, no worries, Queency and Adilla could go home now, Mommy was fine here, she said.

On the fourth day, I wanted to pick up my mother today, I was feeling so happy. I wore a best dress and told to my daddy, we would welcome Muhandas today, we should clean this small room. Taxi was arrived 5 minutes after our order, and it took 10 minutes to go to hospital. I knocked my mother's room in the hospital, and hugged her and my brother. Are you going home today mom, queen asked?
We waited for a decision today, just wait....


Adilla is a bit strage with Muhandas, but I am happy to welcome my brother and sleep with him, sing some songs for him and wipe his head.

Momy, Abi, I call my brother Muhandas










No comments:

Post a Comment